GlobalGiving April Open Challenge
AMOR is getting our name out to the world with the help of GlobalGiving, an International Philanthropic website that promotes certified project that are taking place in countries all over the world.
AMOR has successfully submitted their project: “Providing Medical Care to Street Children in Kabul.” We now have from April 1- April 30th to raise $4,000 in order to qualify to keep this project, and to add others to the GlobalGiving website.
“Providing Medical Care to Street Children in Kabul,” raises money for the clinic that AMOR will operate and fund at Aschiana’s School for Street Children. The clinic is designed to provide urgent medical care, antibiotics and vaccines to the 6,000 registered children at the school, as well as their families. The clinic will be fully operational by June 1st 2012.
GlobalGiving is regularly featured in the New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, NPR and is highly ranked by Charity Navigator. It’s responsibility is to promote projects like AMOR’s to both individuals and large corporations, such as: Pepsi and Gap.
Get Involved Now!
Help AMOR conquer our challenge of raising $4000 during April by following these easy steps:
- Visit the GlobalGiving website
- On the left side of the home page, under “project by topic” select “Children”
- In the left column under “Country” click on the link for “Show more Countries” to check the box nest to “Afghanistan”
- Find AMOR’s project that is titled “Provide Medical Care to Street Children in Kabul”
- Select the amount you wish to contribute and then click the “give now” button